Start-up business ventures require some essential tools to improve their productivity and performance. There are a number of apps and programs which facilitate the entrepreneur in various aspects.
An entrepreneur is a person who starts up a new business venture using a novice idea that has profitable prospects in future. In most cases, the management, organization, and planning of the venture are done by the entrepreneur himself. He or she is responsible for all the decision making and operational activities within the newly started company.
Keeping this in view, the entrepreneur is under tremendous pressure to ensure high productivity and good performance. To help him out, different types of applications and programs have developed in the world. Most of these tools are available through online sources and entrepreneurs from all over the world can benefit from them.
Below are 10 of the most popular and essential tools for entrepreneurs:
- Wave: This is a very popular tool that is available free of cost for entrepreneurs. It assists in various functions like invoicing, payments, accounts management, payroll operations and receipts. All the features in the program are free except the payroll service.
- Skype: This is the quickest and most effective ways to communicate and remain connected with your stakeholders. It is free of cost and is accessible from remote locations as well. It is compatible with almost all types of user platforms.
- Cloud Storage: Mobility and connectivity are two of the most wanted features in the business world these days. Cloud storage services allow entrepreneurs to share information and data with team members. Accessibility of the information stored in the cloud is easy and convenient from anywhere. It is safe and secure.
- Crowd Funding: One of the leading financial tools in the world, crowd funding is ideal for entrepreneurs looking for financial assistance for their investments.
- MailChimp: Communication is integral to the success and survival of any business. MailChimp is a great tool for entrepreneurs that help in mailing and communication with a large number of added features and services. It can be used for both internal communications as well as marketing purposes. The service is free of cost for only a specified number of clients.
- WordPress: Even startups need to have a functional and productive website or blog to survive in the technology savvy markets. WordPress is one tool that can help design and develop a website and keep it running with efficiency. Blogger is also a good option for maintaining blogs.
- Trello: In the current market, this a great tool for organizing your personal as well as start-up stuff. You are provided with listing features, reminders, cards, comments, creation of checklists and much more.
- Momentum: This is a motivational app that keeps the employees and entrepreneur committed to the vision and objective of the business. It helps maintain focus by reminding the users of their goals and objectives but in a fun way.
- Sidekick: This is a tool that can be added on an app and helps in notifying the entrepreneur when an email is opened and read.
- Speak: This is again a tool for video conferencing and calling. It is free of cost and is very effective for communication and discussions.
Bella Liam is a Pro Dietitian. She is additionally a dedicated blogger and invests energy in this platform to illuminate the readers about different eating routine designs, dietary problems, solid way of life and activities. You can interface on her firm at assignment writing service. Her articles are really appreciated.